Alien Life Lab (Early Access)
A downloadable Sci-Fi Survival Game for Windows
(Early Access Version)
Catch Aliens and Scavenge Resources in the Endless Depths of an Enormous Cargo Ship
- You have 1 life per floor.
- Once the elevator gates open, catch and collect as many aliens and DNA vials as possible without dying.
Any items you acquire are added to your stock immediately.
- You may end the floor at any time during the match.
A grade score will be given (don't take the grade score too seriously in early access) and you will receive credits for captured aliens.
- Whether you leave or die, the floor and every item on it that was never found is lost forever.
- See if you can gain enough credits to unlock the personal office.
- Experiences Will Vary.
- Procedural Generation to give you a new level every time!
- Electric Tranquilizer Gun uses actual (in-game) physical bullets to stun violent aliens!
- Don't Forget to Tag and Capture aliens with your trusty Retrieval Drone!
- Scavenge for resources such as: medical kits, alien bait, tranq ammo, cargo tags, DNA vials, and more!
The Full Complete and Packed Experience is in progress right now.
The SUMMED UP Vision?:
A story driven, procedurally generated action, lore and exploration, highly interactive sci-fi experience.
That means: cut-scenes, NPCs with interesting and eye-opening sci-fi dialog, systems to make items found in the game interact with other aspects of the game...
This isn't going to be done in a short amount of time either. but it'll be a much bigger experience that I will make sure to deliver.
Check out my other games and experiments for more crazy adventures and experiences.
In order to download this Sci-Fi Survival Game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- My Indie Dev "Studio"3 days ago
- New Vertical Slice Version Coming Soon!8 days ago
- Personal Thoughts on the Game Industry36 days ago
- Alien Life Lab || CutScene_1-Take_1-Early Version61 days ago
- Time For Cutscenes66 days ago
- The Crafting of the Crafting of the Crafting of the Crafting73 days ago
- Progress Update80 days ago
- The Lobby Part 3 || Inventory Development is a PITA (Pain in the ASS)97 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.