Alien Life Lab
A downloadable Sci-Fi Survival Game for Windows
(Early Access Version)
Catch Aliens and Scavenge Resources in the Endless Depths of an Enormous Cargo Ship
- You have 1 life per floor.
- Once the elevator gates open, catch and collect as many aliens and DNA vials as possible without dying.
Any items you acquire are added to your stock immediately.
- You may end the floor at any time during the match.
A grade score will be given (don't take the grade score too seriously in early access) and you will receive credits for captured aliens.
- Whether you leave or die, the floor and every item on it that was never found is lost forever.
- See if you can gain enough credits to unlock the personal office.
- Experiences Will Vary.
- Procedural Generation to give you a new level every time!
- Electric Tranquilizer Gun uses actual (in-game) physical bullets to stun violent aliens!
- Don't Forget to Tag and Capture aliens with your trusty Retrieval Drone!
- Scavenge for resources such as: medical kits, alien bait, tranq ammo, cargo tags, DNA vials, and more!
The Full Complete and Packed Experience is in progress right now.
The SUMMED UP Vision?:
A story driven, procedurally generated action, lore and exploration, highly interactive sci-fi experience.
That means: cut-scenes, NPCs with interesting and eye-opening sci-fi dialog, systems to make items found in the game interact with other aspects of the game...
This isn't going to be done in a short amount of time either. but it'll be a much bigger experience that I will make sure to deliver.
Check out my other games and experiments for more crazy adventures and experiences.
In order to download this Sci-Fi Survival Game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.98 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Levels 1, 3, & 4 Progressing Nicely!8 days ago
- Living Halls12 days ago
- NPCs and Pistols20 days ago
- Steam Page is Ready For Wishlisting!39 days ago
- Alien Life Lab DeVlog 11 || New Environment Asset48 days ago
- Planned Full Complete Game Release Date?51 days ago
- Continuing Progress 4 || Revisiting Mech and More 3rdPerson Controls81 days ago
- Continuing Progress 3 || Added a Player Character...88 days ago